- Scalable and Secure Internet Services and Architectures (ECE 7650 @WSU)
- Advanced Computer Architecture (ECE 7660 @WSU)
- Computer Networking and Network Programming (ECE 5650 @WSU)
- Special topics on Multimedia (ECE 7995 @WSU)
- Special topics on Multimedia Networking (ECE 7995 @WSU)
- Special topics on Multimedia Systems and Networks (ECE 7995 @WSU)
- Computer Architecture (ECE 4680 @WSU)
- Data Structures and Algorithms (ECE 4050/CS 5050 @WSU)
- Microcomputer Systems and Programming (CSE 312 @Penn State)
- Computer Programming for Engineers (CMPSC 201c @Penn State)
- Introduction to Algorithmic Processes (CMPSC 101 @Penn State)
Ph.D. Dissertations Supervised
- Hayder Hamandi, “Modeling and Enhancing Deep Learning Accuracy in Computer Vision Applications”, Date of defense: July 5, 2022.
- Sina Davani, "Design of Computer Vision Systems for Optimizing the Threat Detection Accuracy”, Date of defense: November 16, 2021.
- Hussein M. Khairallah, “Remote Screening and Self-Monitoring for Vision Loss Diseases based on Smartphone Applications”, Date of defense: July 23, 2018.
- Yousef Sharrab, "Video Stream Adaptation in Computer Vision Systems", Date of Defense: January 26, 2017.
- Kamal Nayfeh, “A Scalable Solution for Interactive Video Streaming", Date of Defense: November 29, 2016.
- Musab Al-Hadrusi, "Design and Analysis of Scalable Video Streaming Systems", March 18, 2013.
- Mohammad Alsmirat, "Maximizing Resource Utilization in Video Streaming Systems", March 18, 2013.
- Bashar Qudah, "Enhanced Resource Sharing for Scalable Video-on-Demand Services". Date of defense: January 26, 2009.
M.S. Theses Supervised
- Sina G. Davani, “Towards Optimal PTZ Camera Scheduling in Automated Video Surveillance”, Date of defense: December 18, 2017
- Loren Garavaglia, “Analysis of Cross-layer Optimization of Facial Recognition Accuracy in Automated Video Surveillance”, Date of defense: August 3, 2017
- Saleh Abdel-Gader Amareen, “Efficient Algorithms for Coding Unit Size Selection in HEVC Using Entropy and Number of Blocks”, M.S. Thesis, Date of defense: January 7, 2015
- Jeffrey R. Ostrowski. “Characterization of Social Video”. Date of defense: September 15, 2008